- Site Investigator, RA101495 for Treatment of Myasthenia Gravis. RA Pharmaceuticals. Per patient reimbursement. 2018-2022.
- Site Investigator Rozanolixizumab for Treatment of Myasthenia Gravis. UCB Pharmaceuticals. Per patient reimbursement. 2019-2022
- Site Investigator TAK-1079 for Treatment of Myasthenia Gravis. Takeda Pharmaceuticals. Per patient reimbursement. 2021-22
- Satralizumab for Generalized Myasthenia Gravis, Roche Pharmaceuticals. 2021
- Rare Disease Network for Myasthenia Gravis (MGNet) National Institute of Neurological Disorders & Stroke, U54 NS115054 Total Costs: $7,847,882. 2019-2025.
- Targeted Therapy for Myasthenia Gravis. R41 NS110331-01 Total Costs: $528,390 (to ARC Biotechnology with Subcontract to George Washington University) 2019-2022
- MV2C2 antibody as a new therapeutic for Myasthenia Gravis, R43NS12432, Total Costs $463,979.00 (to Mimivax, LLC with subcontract to George Washington University, 2022-2024.
Postdoctoral Fellowship to Patricia Sikorski
Atypical B Cells and the Pathophysiology of Myasthenia Gravis. American Brain Foundation and the Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of America Award, 2022-2025.
Myasthenia Gravis Research Fund (from multiple patients visiting the MG Center dedicated to patient care). We thank you.